POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Where is the to-do list? : Where is the to-do list? Server Time
2 Aug 2024 06:17:11 EDT (-0400)
  Where is the to-do list?
From: Maurice
Date: 25 Dec 2004 15:37:08
Message: <41cdcf74$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Before I start annoying people with questions to which the answers are
obvious... A small question. I've been browsing the POV-ray site for
hints on what features are on the to-do list, what is being considered
for the next version or what is actually being worked on for the next
version and possibly even a release date of that next version.
Unfortunately I could not find such an overview.

If it exists could some kind sole point me to it?

If it does not exist, where would I go to find out if certain specific
features are being considered?

Kind regards and merry christmas wishes to y'all
--
Maurice